AddaxCRM helps you address the nuances of your business by customizing and
augmenting the Salesforce platform for multiple desired capabilities.
Salesforce customization services
We understand that any business – small or big – has a number of unique aspects when it comes to its
operational processes. We help you leverage your Salesforce CRM application to its maximum potential by
tailoring it to your specific needs and employee preferences. All this, while maintaining the correct balance with
industry accepted best practices that form the essence of Salesforce.
Custom Data structures
- Create data models to suit your business profile, over and above the standard sales, marketing and
- Integrate 3rd party ERP application objects with diverse database schemas for seamless data transfer
- Create and deploy custom CRM apps quickly with Salesforce PaaS (platform as a service) without heavy
Custom user interface
- Create an intuitive, modern UI for your Salesforce application, in line with your brand guidelines and
- Integrate custom-managed modules with state of the art 3rd party, prebuilt components form Salesforce
- Create complex web forms and easy-to-use online tools and calculators as per custom rules unique to
Custom business processes
- Automate everything right from routine tasks such as email follow-ups to highly complex processes such
as subscription renewals and vendor onboarding
- Define complex trigger criteria and time-based schedules for multiple activities, involving users across
departments and data from various 3rd party applications.
- Track, maintain and optimize processes over time in tight alignment with evolving business processes as
per your strategic requirements
Top 5 pitfalls for Salesforce customization
Customizing Salesforce CRM has many pitfalls along the way and only the best Salesforce customization services can help
you strike the balance between customization and complexity. We help you create a customized solution without
compromising on scalability and security by avoiding each of the following snags.
Data Quality issues
- Ensure your data is migration ready before being migrated to
Salesforce CRM by validating and de-duplicating all records.
- Ensure future data integrity through the customized use of
required fields, data validation, deduplication rules, external IDs
for integration points and field level security
Inadequate prototyping and testing
- Use Salesforce sandboxes for development, quality assurance,
integration, staging, testing, and end-user training
- Test customizations, integrations, API calls, and apps before you
push to production and roll out to your users
- Strike the right balance between flexibility and complexity by
customizing only where necessary.
- Ensure the CRM system doesn’t become too messy to
accommodate future changes in business processes and rules.
Inadequate business involvement
- Incorporate user training during the UAT stage for customized
CRM systems, rather than waiting for the final rollout
- Involve business users in defining customization requirements
while also informing them of the out of the box features that
Using CRM only for sales
- Customize your Salesforce CRM for much more than sales or
even the CRM functions, it can be used by the HR, operations
and IT departments too
- Salesforce CRM can be a single source of truth across
departments leading to decreased software costs and