AddaxCRM is a certified Salesforce partner and specializes in end-to-end deployments of Salesforce CRM for enterprises of all sizes
- Nurture leads, track opportunities and watch your sales pipeline grow with the #1 Sales CRM platform in the world
- Empower your sales force with real-time access to customer data and improve their productivity
- Deliver accurate quotes, proposals, and contracts with automated billing and subscription management
- Boost customer satisfaction with personalized support across support channels
- Empower your support agents with complete case details and customer insights at a single glance
- Use mobile enabled field service apps and build self-service portals to expedite case resolution
- Seamlessly integrate your marketing outcomes into the sales funnel with high-quality leads
- Close deals faster with AI-powered lead qualification, automated lead nurturing and personalized email campaigns
- Track marketing campaigns with customizable dashboards and measure the ROI accurately
- Close the loop by integrating existing email and marketing automation tools with Salesforce CRM
- Track responses to email campaigns, clicks and bounce rates in real-time and run automated follow-up campaigns
- Create effective landing pages, track user behavior in real time and pass captured leads to sales CRM systems effortlessly
Certified ResourcesExclusive Salesforce CRM certified resources for all CRM project implementations
Extensive Industry experienceDomain experts to ensure business objectives are clearly defined and met
Program ManagementProficient managers to ensure timely turnarounds and manage project risks
Post Deployment SupportHandholding and Change management to boost CRM solution adoption in your enterprise
At AddaxCRM, we bring to the table, CRM domain expertise and top quality technical resources to ensure maximum ROI from your Salesforce CRM Implementation. We take care of each and every factor critical to the success of the implementation while adhering strictly to timelines and budgets.
Meet and Greed
- Learn about business.
- Learn about paint points.
- Signing agreements.
- Gathering Technical and Functional requirements.
- Uncover information to be tracked in Salesforce.
- Collecting user stories.
- Identifying legacy systems processes.
- Sandbox configuration and development based on requirements.
- Multiple reviews and approval with Client.
- Integration with existing business tools.
Deploy to Production
- Once Solution is developed and approved we deploy it to Production.
- Fine tune and make last minute changes.
- Migrate existing data from existing business tools and databases.
Reports & Dashboards
- Create reports and dashboards based on the requirements.
- Scheduling reports and dashboards to arrive to your inbox automatically.
End user Training
- Virtual or on-site training.
- Showing your end user how Salesforce can improve productivity.
- Heavy lifting (heavy developments and integrations).